2019 Photo Adventures
Regular trips are run Friday thru Sunday. Other arrangements can be made for trips that will run during the week. Please contact me if you need special dates.
* 26th 27th 28th: Waterfalls of the high country. We will photograph some of bigger waterfalls along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
* 2nd 3rd 4th: Mountain vistas. Photographing the long range mountain views. * 9th 10th 11th: Back to Grayson highlands to photograph the wild Ponies. * 16th 17th 18th: Streams lakes and waterfowl. Photographing some of the hidden gems of the High country. * 30th 31st Sept 1st Currently booked
* 6th 7th 8th: Waterfalls of the high country. Photographing some of the bigger waterfalls along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
* 13th 14th 15th: Going to Grayson Highlands to photograph the wild ponies.
* 20th 21st 22nd: Photographing the long range views and the mountain peaks in the area.
* 27th 28th 29th: Currently booked.
* 7th thru the 11th: Join Nature Camp Photo Adventures for a majestic trip to North Central Pennsylvania. This four night five day adventure to Pennsylvania to photograph wild elk that were reintroduced 100 years ago. This is the mating season or the rut for Elk so they are very active at this time of the year. This is a great opportunity to get great shots of these magnificent animals while they are in the rut. The background for photographing the Elk will be the fall color which normally is at its peak the second week of October. You would have to spend three to four thousand dollars to go out west to try and get the shots we will get in PA. This trip is limited to four photographers.
This trip includes the following:
1 Roundtrip transportation from Blowing Rock in a luxury van.
2 Hotel accommodations for four nights.
3 Guide service during the time you are in the field.
4 Water, soft drinks and snacks daily while photographing.
Please call for pricing. 828 719 9310